2009-03-04

Wine red




The reason why I dyed my hair was because of two men; one is my dearest eternal love and the other was the man I loved.

As one of your Exs's Exs, most of you would definitely like to show up elegantly in the occations where are having your Ex(s).

To me, it is not just about self-esteem but also dignity which means that you are living better off without him and anyone!

So believe me, once you have a chance to be confronted with your Ex(s) and his/her mates, you would assuredly... do something!!

But I do not know what I am expecting...

Maybe a forgiveness and a transformation from him.

LOL, the truth is that I know he won't even give a look because I was so bad bad bad to him.

Do you guys like my new style??

I know that the color is not very common perhaps it is unusual but I like it very much anyway :P!!

No comments: