2011-08-10

Our California king bed.




Chest to chest,
Nose to nose,
Palm to palm, we were always just that close,
Wrist to wrist,
Toe to toe,
Least it felt like an inside of a rose,

So how come when i reach out my fingers
It feels like more then distance between us
In the california king bed went in thousand miles apart
I've been california wishing on these stars from your heart for me, my california king

Eye to eye,
Cheek to cheek,
Side by side
You were sleeping next to me,

Arm in arm,
Dusk to dawn
Curtains drawn and a little last night on these sheets

So how come when i reach out my fingers
It feels like more then distance between us
In the california king bed
Were ten thousands miles apart
I've been california wishing on these stars from your heart for me, my california king

Just when i felt like giving up on us
You turned around and gave me one last touch and that made everything feel better and even then my eyes got wetter
Someone thinks they wanna ask you if you love me but i don't wanna see so weak
I've been california dreaming

In the california king bed
Were ten thousands miles apart i bet california wishing on these stars from your heart for me, my california king
....my california king
[CHORUS]
in the california king bed went in thousand miles apart i bet california wishing on these stars from your heart for me, my california king


I wanna go on but it seem there's a gap between us cause we're such different kind of people....

No comments: