2008-10-22

I'm almost impatient.

Honestly speaking, I'm impatient and I believe you know that.

I'm not telling you that you must listen to me but somehow it seems that you often completely deny all of my suggestions which protect you from harm.

You always say that you love me, I'm your best friend.
However, I can't feel the friendshipt between us. It's vanishing gradually.

You always talk about yourself and seldom listen to others.
And I'm tired to be the person you turn to.

All you have done is to push me and your friends away.
And I strongly recommend that you may reform your personality.
I don't mean to criticize you it's just that you are so obstinated that I'm unable to be your listener.

I've no idea that it's my last advice or not.
Assuredly, it will be better for you and us if you change :-)

No comments: