2009-11-17

Jail

Staying at home makes me stressful because of the King and my parents.

The King, a spoiled kid who is ultimately self-centered and childish. It seems that he never really cares about anyone but himself. Moreover, he squanders our love and patient like that they will never ever be enough, like that the rest of us will never ever satisfy all of his needs.
Truly speaking, the whole family is living under the extremely unstable shadow because we never know when he rages and blasts.
He is so domineering that dominates this so-called home but as a matter of fact, a jail where we're trapped by him.

The other reason why I'm stressful is my parents.
To be honest, I always feel so frustrated because I'm unable to raise them.
Sometimes I even feel guilty because there's nothing I can give to them.
Worst of all, the guilt deep inside keeps sprawling and it really eats me alive.
Every single day, I just can't help questioning myself: am I a loser? Am I the daughter they want? But I daren't ask anyone.

However, I'm still in this mother-fucking jail and you know what, there's no way out.

Shits always hit you, don't they?!

No comments: