2009-08-26

Happy Valentine's Day?!

Okay, I've a lot boy friends so I've to stay away from them.
At least, I'm not allowed to be free-will to male human-being.

In terms of long-term and serious relationship(especially base on married premise), I'm assuredly prohibited from actively social interaction with male.

However, it's really tough to me cause I've been like this (easygoing, very amiable and super friendly to everyone even strangers!) for more than twenty years!

For easing him and making him comfortable, most importantly, for our beautiful future, I'd like to try my best to reform and improve myself.
Give more time, please!

Here I'd like to apologize for my stupid careless mistakes.
I'm really, truly sorry about that.


P.S.: God, I can't believe we had a little fight at the beginning of our first Valentine's Day><"""!!!

No comments: