2009-07-24

What do you want for me??

Do you think that people in your age really know how the world works?

Yes, I think so. At least, they are supposed to know and so you are!

For the past few years, you've changed and moved on.
However, to my astonishment and dissapointment, you're still a little bit high-handed cause you tend to make everything be your call.

To the things and people you dislike, you turn your face away and don't give them a fuck even take agressive attitude to show your disaffection.
Afterwards, you just change your mind and come back to wounded relationships. And you keep doing this unconsciously; dislike, relinquish, aressively appeal and change your mind...

Hey, what do you want for me??

There are a lot of things I know much better than most of people do.
So now I'm telling you that it doesn't work out if you deal every relationship like this.

No comments: