2010-05-08

Resignation


First of all, I would like to thank you for giving me a chance to work for HESS. To be honest, you are really nice people who are willing to offer assistance. By your willing help, I, an utter newer, accommodate myself forthwith. Truly speaking, all of you are very kindhearted and it is nice to work with such good people like you.

As a novice, I always try my best to find solutions to everything that I have to face. At first, I try by my own then I ask others if it still cannot work out and of course you do me a favor most of the time.  Eventually you are impatient with my dull and slow because I usually ask the same questions for more than once. The reason why I am seemingly forgetful is that somehow I just can’t be confidant enough of everything I have done here in HESS.

No sooner have I worked here then I realize that there are countless trifles every single day therefore I become more active. For instance, I volunteer go to kindergarten despite all of my fear of putting myself in a completely new environment. Afterward, the only thing that troubles me the most is the stock management. What is more, I believe that it causes all of the problems. Actually I assure that my confidences are gradually fading out by doing stock management. In time I know that it will certainly be a tough torture in the future if I continuously work here.

Mention to my resignation, to my astonishment, you take it seriously. Moreover, you sincerely point out my defects and the ways I work. I appreciate it very much from the bottom of my heart. Notwithstanding my appreciation and your tolerance, both of us fall short of expectations of each other. At very fist I thought that I would probably apply my language ability even it was barely to; and you assumed that I could be quite qualified with this job, however, I was totally not as what you looked forward to. Obviously, I am not competent for you and this job. Perhaps I am really unable to cope with the fields that are unfamiliar to me. No matter how ashamed it is, it is difficult and pathetic to admit my incapability.

Lastly, I am so thankful that I am allowed to express all of my feelings formally because I am very concerned about HESS. As a matter of fact, I am an outspoken person and this is the very first time that I write such a formal resignation. In sum, working in HESS with you is definitely grateful for good to me. Thank you once again and may you all the happiness.

P.S. Hopefully I can leave as soon as possible. That is my tiny wish.

                                                                                                                                 Yours truly, Yang.
8th, May, 2010.

非常正式而且正式到有點矯情的辭呈。
連大學寫journal、assighment、composition、essay......都沒那麼認真,可說是字字用心仔細針斟,怕大玩文字遊戲的結果,會弄巧成拙讓人啼笑皆非!
其實我是故意要寫得這麼正式的!!
因為我要讓他們知道,我的英文很好,把我擺錯位置真的很可惜!!要讓他們有超幹的遺憾XDD

No comments: