2007-12-25

It's doleful, isn't it...


Once you turn your head away from her;
Once you strength out your hands to me;
Once you cover your lips on mine;
Once you warm me with your temperature;
Once you start looking at me into your eyes;
Once you cannot help talking heart to heart with me;
Once you share your secrets with me;
Once you slide into my life deeply;
Once you hug me tightly and firmly;
Once you touch me gently;
Once you step into the room that no guys have been to except him;
Once you and I cannot stop being obsessed psychically and physically by each other;
Once you make up your mind splitting your heart into two parts and give the bigger one to me;

It means that you cannot go back;
the distances between you and she, he and I are getting longer and longer;
the gaps between you and she, he and I are getting deeper and deeper;
the memories of you and her, I and him are still there but fading out;
and we are falling into the trials we make and falling to pieces.
We aren't able to find a way out and stuck in this unbreakable square and nowhere to go.

Eventually, we become very weak and very inconsolable and creeping toward Him to beg him to have mercy on us.

Every human being even the sinners who want to repent deserves love and forgiveness.

In spiritually, the Cross that He burdens with gives us repentance and braveness and forgives our sins.
But in fleshly, we have to suffer from the painfulness and mend by our own.

Somehow I'm just feeling sad after read your post.

What we have experienced is so impressive and unforgettable but it’s also doleful, isn’t it…??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

just stopping by to say hey