2007-01-15

To Mr. Children..

At first, I think that I should apologize to you that I didn't mention to my BF.
The reason why I didn't mention is because I think that the relation between you and I is simple: We have nice English talks on Skype. That's it. Nothing else and of course nothing to do with my BF.
But afterwards, you made me have to make clear, reminded you that I have a BF.

The most irionic is that you always said that you won't push me or force me to meet.
However, everytime we talked, you always mentioned about it.
What's more, you told me that you aren't those guys who have the other intentions.
But in fact, after I gave you my number, you kept calling me, sending me all the time. And begging me to hang out with you?!
You really made me regret to give you my number.

You know what... I trust people so I think that it's not a biggy to give them my number, unfortunatly you're the first one who I'm regretful to do so.
The reason why I wanted to give you is because we can call for each other for log on Skype. And I also told you, I won't call you even call you back. I thought that we were simple so I just gave you without one more second thinking.

I do not understand, how can you cling to a girl who just had chatted with you for only two days.
Maybe for you guys, something that you can't keep or have are always better, right?

The Quill, it's just for reminding you. As you said, we've different defination with Quill.

To my disappointment, after you knew that our location are very close then you talked about hanging out often. You just ignored something that may be more important to make us become real friend: our family, background and the opinions to many things... All you usually to do is asking me out.
To be honest, in the end of the second time we talked, I was fed up.

Besides, your word isn't a word...
You sent me that you won't disturb me anymore, but you still call me again and again.
That's really vexing to me.

You're not only asked me too much but also expect too much of me.

To sum up, what you've done have made you lose me and also pushed me away.
Let me go, please.

In the other words, I don't want it anymore.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Voya

妳太不乖囉...

這個時間,應該要睡覺才對的!

然後和妳說...這篇英文...

我看得懂也^o^y,給自己拍拍手

妳不要回我"廢話!這麼簡單"

以後早點睡啦!!

等我買了usb phone

我們再來情話綿綿吧!!

哈~~

∴~*Voya*~∵ said...

Dear Yasmin..

哎呀,這篇文章是一時激動之下寫的啦…我想應該有寫錯的地方吧^^"
現在開放給大家來找碴XDDD

因為我昨晚在熬夜,而且又被擾得睡不著,所以才在那個時間上文章呀Orz

情話綿綿還不夠啦~~
人家要電愛>///<
哈哈哈哈~~~~

Anonymous said...

Hmm...那傢伙是個變態
他這樣一竿子打翻了一船人
自己都不能控制 還想要作啥朋友 @#@
交朋友是慢慢來的...

妳也真是酥真倉 整個就是妳的風格

∴~*Voya*~∵ said...

TO Justin..

很難得你來這裡留言呢!!
感動欸~~

唉~~關於那位義守大學物理治療系三年級的仁兄,我真的很無言…
希望一切都結束!!

期末考加油喔你^^