2007-08-22

My infatuations

As soon as I go back Taipei, something that mean a lot to me have to be forbidden. I'm forbidden to thinking and loving.
All I'm supposed to do is to leave them all behind, to leave them in where they're supposed to be.

The passion, the sunshine, the ocean, the coast, the harbor,the mountains, the love and the warmth...
They're forced to hide, to disappear in Taipei cause they don't blong to here, all of my hidden infatuation.

To my saddness, noone understands and noone can feel how I feel.

Well, I'm trying to get over with it, life has to move on.
However, I'll keep all my hidden infatuation in mind forgood, with the couragement and bravery that He gives to me.

I'll never speak any words of them till someone understands or those hidden infatuations don't have to hide, disappear even evaporate.

No comments: