2008-08-22

Applaud me!!!


Last night, I was lying on my bed and chatting with big boy on the phone. (See, we do not stick with each other!!)
My stomach got dull pain because I barely ate all day long due to my awful mood :-(
Ealier on MSN, I told him that I didn't eat. But he didn't reply and soon he logged out.
Okay, I admitted that I was really disappointed at that time because it seemed that he didn't care about me T_T.

Back to the phone, "Did you eat finally??!!" He asked me with urgency.

"I'd no appetite but I ate a little." The truth was that I ate nothing at all. Yes, I lied to him because I didn't want him to worry.
I'm a bad girl because I oftenly tell white lies. I blamed myself inside.

"I wasn't allowed to send you messages on MSN somehow so I made phone calls and you didn't answer. Then I went to your place and knock your door and windows all the while because I'd to take you out for dinner!" He blathered.
"But unfortunately, you didn't answer."

"So the knocking were made from you?!" I shocked. "I thought that they were ghost. I was scared! Well... we just watched a horror in the afternoon..." We all laughed out XDD.

Afterwards, I saw the message he sent at 10:30 PM. He reminded me to eat something.

"When did you come to my house?" I asked.
"About 10 o'clock. I stood outside and wondered if you ate." He was so sincere that I was astonished.

No sooner had I hanged up the phone, I found that there were 3 missed calls from him.

He did impress me again after he gave me a ride to Pingtung City and back, almost 100 KM away from Kenting, just for me to meet with my friend.

MSN, cell phone messages, phone calls and knocking my door and windows...
Perhaps they were such petty things but he did just because he worried about me and wanted to take me to eat.
Yesterday I was much moved by him, big boy.

I know that some of you may think that he pursues me because he intends me to be his girlfriend.
However I think that we'll be together sooner or later as long as he keeps being so good to me.

Why do I post these seeming trifles??
Don't you know that I'm showing off??!! Haha...

After countless inconsolablely heartrending sadness (Here I'm just empasizing..!), 1 year later, I have finally overcome.
Most importantly, I am almost ready to be in love. I'm about to fall in love!

Please clap your hands for me!
I'm worth your applauses because I'm a trully brave girl.

PS1: Please correct me if there's any fault. Thanks ^^"
PS2: 想聽中文版的請密我或是直接打手機給我 :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think that i may be equal to this job of translating your lovely story....it's cute!

i am applauding for you right in my quite office! haha....

Anonymous said...

您真的再考我英文摟!楊小妹妹。

Anonymous said...

您真的再考我英文摟!楊小妹妹。