2008-08-02

Take a break :)

It is 1979, a basketball game in the Brandies gym.
The team is doing well, and the student section begins a chant, "We're number one! We're number one!" Morrie is sitting neaby.
He is puzzled by the cheer. At one point, in the midst of "We're number one!" he rises and yells,
"What's wrong with being number two?!"
The students look at him. They stop chanting. He sits down, smiling and triumphant.

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

It's a paragraph that's from Tuesdays With Morrie.

Don't you guys think that's really funny?
Morrie's so cute!!!

I haven't read it in the past few months because of my damned work.
I'd to study and memorize countless strange and unfamiliar informations and books. So Morrie'd been forgotten for a long time.

When I read this paragraph, I couldn't help laughing out loudly!!!
It's a simply smiling short story but I just love it very much.

Finally, Morrie and he help me take a break and find my smiles back :)

No comments: