2009-01-03

Speechless

To your change so far, I'm speechless.

We've known each other for almost 6 years.
And you've changed so much that I barely understand you.
To be honest, you're not the simple and innocent girl I know.
Also I'm afraid that you're no longer a friend that I can turn to since you got yourself into so many ridiculous and complex situations.

I don't know when exactly you beban to change but believe me, I tried so hard to reform our friendship for many times.
However, somehow the gap that's between us getting deeper and deeper and finally I'm unable to consider you as one of my best friends.

Our values are completely different.
Unfortunately, yours are unacceptable to me.
It doesn't mean that I don't like you, it's just that we're in two different worlds.

And I really feel sorry that you make yourself like that.
Perhaps all of your confidences come from being the third person and the better one in relationships, being a playgirl in love and earning much money.
I can't stop wondering how come you have such strange and abnormal values.

Thanks for your greeting.
I know you still care about me and thanks anyway.
Don't you know that you always talk about your sophicated boyfriend and compare yourself with that woman (that's what you really love to do!!)???
And I can't stand it cause you're in a twisted carzy world so that you have twisted values.

Actually, I really don't know what to say to you.
Therefore, I am speechless.

No comments: