2009-02-24

Voya's reality show

"Truman's Show" makes me wonder if this Paradise is my own reality show...

I always consider myself as a sharing person, I love to share to those who care about me.
But now I can't stop thinking the meaning of this place and I think maybe I've revealed too many personal stuffs in it, such as my deep feelings and privacy.

Sometimes there's something only shared with closed friends;
sometimes I forget, ignore, hide or bury something.

The only thing I'm sure is that people absolutely can't know a person completely just by his words and pictures.

Most importantly, speaking out loudly makes me released and relax... or am I just too outspoken??

So far I still can't figure out the definition of Voya's Paradise.

So what do you think??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a place which really just belongs to you. It is also a good place to let you release your emotion. It is a wonderful place...讓我看見一個正值青春年華的美麗少女的喜與悲...還有...在她生命中其它的美好...

∴~*Voya*~∵ said...

:-)