2007-05-07

Too little, too late......

There was a song came up suddenly as I got your letter.... "Too little, too late".

I don't know why the song poped out of my mind, perhaps it's because of the title of the song, "Too little, too late".

Unfortunately, I'm tired. Now I'm not the Voya who I was before.

Honestly, you made this Voya who is different with the previous one.

To be honest, I'm not sure that we can work it out or not. I'm so so so confused.

My heart needs to undergo therapy cause it almost falls to pieces.

I am so tired that I can't keep loving you as much as I could. It's just that I can't pretend that everytihing's as fine as before.

However, I'm so appreciated that you think it's worth a try.

Giving up without any struggle is not my style!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

一段情如果有讓妳放不下的

就一定有你想追尋的元素的裡頭

未必只是習慣和不捨~

如果我愛你七分,那你一定也要還我七分嗎?

感情畢竟不是拿來論斤論兩的

有許多的感動,也是要自己去發現的

我看過一句話,形容天蠍的愛情

愛他100%,他就會愛妳200%

DEAY Voya

有些事不必追逐,只需要用心去體會啦!

希望你們幸福~