2005-11-07

Happy 25th Birthday to my dearest...!!!


Today is your birthday, my dearest old baby.
No gifts, no kisses and without Voya... (It seems to be miserable...^^")
今天是你的生日,我最親愛的老北鼻。

沒有禮物,沒有親親,而且沒有Voya小愛人…(好像滿慘的^^")

You must not know how much I desire to be with you in this meaningful day.
Therefore, I sent a card from Kaohsiung, far far far away from Taipei that full with love and countless blessings to you.
I hope that you can recieve it promptly, so that it can be with you instead of real Voya.
你一定不曉得我有多麼想在這麼意義重大的一天陪著你!
因此,我遠從高雄寄給你一張滿是祝福和愛意的卡片!
希望你能準時收到它,降子它就可以代替我陪你一起渡過。

25 years ago, it had brought you to this world in 7th, November.
In 2005, 7th, November is the winter solstice.
It means that winter is coming.

25年前的11月7日,上天把你帶向這世界。
而2005年的11月7日是冬至。
代表了,冬天即將來臨。

You know that I hate winter because I am afraid of freezing.
But my heart is covered with warmth when I think about you.
Because of you, I do not fear winter anymore.
Cause I know that there is always a guy who holds my hands and holds me tight in his arms.
你知道我很討厭冬天,因為我怕冷。
但當我想起你的時候,心總是會暖暖的!
因為有你,我不再害怕寒冬。
因為我知道有一個人,他總是牽著我的小手,而且緊抱著我在臂彎裡。

I hope that I can warm up your winters every year! And share every warmth in my life with you.
希望我可以讓你每年的冬天都暖暖的!而且和你一起分享我生命裡每一個溫暖!

I wish that I can share more and more 7th, November with you!!!
希望我可以和你一起渡過更多更多的11月7日!

Happy birthday, my love.
生日快樂,我的愛。

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

好幸福喔^^

Anonymous said...

好幸福喔~~!!0.0

Anonymous said...

要一直幸福喔!

Anonymous said...

The one who you loved is the happiest guy in the world because we are all touched by the words you wrote to him....^^

Anonymous said...

寫得很棒!!

∴~*Voya*~∵ said...

沒想到這篇文居然有那麼多人回耶…
開心開心!!
最近有點小茶包(trouble)…唉!很難講耶!
好啦,我會幸福的…(嘆)
不過,真的好感動大家的反應那麼熱烈喔!^o^y