2006-04-15

Hey, Stan!

Dear Stan:

You must be surpprised that why your name shows up in my Blog.
Because now I am going to introduce you to all of my friends.

You are not the first foreigner net pals of mine but you are the very first foreigner who is the most intimate one to me.

Talking to you makes me so relaxing because we can talk a lot so natrually.
There are 12 hours time differences between us, New Jercy and Taiwan.
Throughout MSN, it seems to be no such a long distance between us.

I like to talk to you because I like to play the role which is triggering your memories.
Maybe you will become more and more younger by chatting with me.

As I told you before, many people are fond to coin a very different world from their own in order to satisfy their desires of being a totally different person from themselves.
But we are still able to be open-minded and frank to each other. I think that the reason why we enjoy chatting with each other.

This is the letter I wrote to you because you have been a real friend in my real life.

Welcome to my Paradise^__^

Your sincerely Voya

No comments: