2009-04-14

Well-prepared?!

It's been more than 4 months since I left there which stands for a heartbreaker or so-called disturbia, whatever.

Guess what, I'm going to go back few days later!
I didn't even think that I'd visit that place in the rest of my life. LOL!!

Only God knows that how hard I'd been struggling for that!
Cause I'm not sure that I'm able to go back!
I've no idea whether I'm well-prepaired or not.

However, there's one thing I'm know is that I definitely cannot be beaten only by something that's not even worth called asshole XDD.

Despite the other complex feelings, I'm looking forward this trip, my own short vocation :-).

Don't worry about me.
I am good, I am fine and I am still into there so much.
Most importantly, I'll never forget what the place has brought and taught me.
And I've learned and gained so much there.

Well, once you've been to or residented a place where everyone longs for especially yourself then you'll understand what the hell I'm talking about :-P.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm know---> I know
vocation---> vacation
不準再這麼晚睡了
看你錯字連篇ㄎㄎ

Anonymous said...

你也是啊
不準--->不准

Anonymous said...

since I graduated from English department, thus, it is acceptable to use the wrong Chinese characters. Isn't it? the anonymous guy?

∴~*Voya*~∵ said...

Dear all:
現在是流行用匿名留言就對了@@"