2008-04-07

I really miss the days...!!!



GOD!!!

I'd never thought I can be so yearning for something since I was single.
And the lust for her is killing me now!!!

To be honest, going back Taipei is just for another exodus even for more and more beautiful exodus.

I do miss the days in NKFUST.
I do miss the days in Tainan, Kaosiung and the entire Southern Taiwan.

I know we have to look forward the future and I do also.
But most of the time, it's hard to control myself.

Don't blame me or worry about me too much, cause I still live my life well, I go to work every single day promptly, I'm moving toward my dreams and doing well.
I like the way I am and this is the way I am no matter you like or not.

It's just... I can't help missing my K badly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i believe its Ks...i guess i am really lucky living down here!!

∴~*Voya*~∵ said...

Yes... I envy you badly>"<