2007-09-12

My Appeal to you.

To both of you..

Could you please stop visiting my Blog?

Please, this is my last request.

This is an appeal for stopping seeing any post of me.

Because one day, I will definitely disappear in your lives.
That is to say, Voya will be nothing to do with you in the future.

Is that clear?

Probably you won't forget me, but you don't remember anything of us either.

Cruelly and truly, this is the love of mankind.

When you are not allowed to be loved by the one you love, or, when you
are not allowed to love the one you love, then everything will be only buried deep inside.
And it is forbbiden to you to speak out, to do anything that connect with the one you love and the one you care.

I finally start weeping and crying.
Worst of all, it seems to be very hard to stop my tears.

No comments: