2007-09-11

To my anonymous...


I know every word of you, but I don't understand all of them.

You mean a lot to me so don't pretend that you're anonymous. Just use the nicknames that I pick for you if you still want to.

Now I'm trying to seek Him cuase I know He can ease the sorrow once we fulfilled by Him.
Yes, my heart doesn't feel so much pain. The comfort from Him, sometimes it works but sometime it doesn't.
Cause as you know, you can't forget and you even think about those beloved memory and the one you love all the time once we fell in.

Don't remind me how good He is cuase I already know, I'm just trying hard to understand.
I just want to have a normal chat as we usually did before. But it seems so difficult...
Anyway, I miss our conversations that were heart to heart closely.

At least, I'm brave cause I dare to say and admit that I MISS YOU.

No comments: